- Banners for Millénaire villages! Every village now has a random banner to display in its town hall and other key buildings, plus a culture-specific banner to go with it. Thanks to everybody who con...
- Banners for Millénaire villages! Every village now has a random banner to display in its town hall and other key buildings, plus a culture-specific banner to go with it. Thanks to everybody who contributed!
- 26 custom banner patterns in total for the various cultures. Items to make them can be purchased from villages.
- Many reworked Inuit buildings by felinoel
- New Panthéon model by HeimrArnadalr
- Some reworked Norman lone buildings by HeimrArnadalr
- Fixed a path rendering error
- Fixed a bug that could occur when children grow up
- Fixed missing text for Sadhu parchment
- Fixed bugs where large chests would randomly not close and locked chests could disappear when at the edge of the screen
- Technical rework of how Millénaire chests work that should improve compatibility with other mods
- Added support for flowerpots in buildings
- Fixed a bug where some custom buildings would not produce some goods (for example, the custom Norman armoury not producing armour)
- Reduced the speed at which villagers fire arrows
- Increased the Gros Bourg's village radius
- Full Spanish translation
- Significant updates to Czech, Russian, German and Portuguese translations
Have you tried this in Millénaire?
Hiring a villager to fight for you
Defending a village against a raid
Buying a Wand of Summoning and generating a village with it
Becoming leader in a culture and starting a controlled village
Meeting the Sadhu or the Alchemist to start the Creation Quest
Buying the Amulet of Sköll and Hati and using it to turn the night into day
Getting villages of different cultures to trade with each-other by boosting their relation