Custom Content Installation For Version 6.0.0

Creating new content for Millénaire
Joij

Custom Content Installation For Version 6.0.0

Post by Joij » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:31 am

I've been trying to install the teuton and inuit custom cultures for millenaire however they all require me to find the millenaire.jar\assets\textures\entity\ placement folder which for some apparent reason doesn't exist. Either the custom cultures are for a previous version of millenaire or I'm just doing things completely wrong. Does anyone know the correct file placement for custom cultures in version 6.0.0? I'm so confused right now.

Xour

Re: Custom Content Installation For Version 6.0.0

Post by Xour » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:25 am

So both cultures should include instillation instructions, the bit your talking about requires you to open the millenaire.jar (open it as a zip using WINRar) then follow the file path and drop the folders in the correct location, this is just to get the skins working, both our cultures include instructions as to there installations but they are done differently.

I believe Felionel's inuits are a drag and drop into the millenaire folder and replace all the bits it tells you to.
I'm assuming you downloaded my Teuton culture from the thread in the forums, so you need to drop the teuton_culture folder into the millenaire custom/mods folder.

Hope this helps

felinoel

Post by felinoel » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:38 pm

Yeah my Inuits should have instructions.

Joij

Post by Joij » Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:10 pm

Yeah I just didn't know how to open jar files. Used a WinRAR like app on my computer put the skins in and now it works. Thanks!