Mongolian culture

Creating new content for Millénaire
Sauron154

Mongolian culture

Post by Sauron154 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:01 am

Mongolia whas a big empire every one fears them known for their brutality and ferocity. Under his successors it stretched from present-day Ukraine in the west to Korea in the east, and from Siberia in the north to the Gulf of Oman and Vietnam in the south, covering some 33,000,000 square kilometres (13,000,000 sq mi),[23] (22% of Earth's total land area.) With their great leader Genghis Khan they had a population of about 100 million people,
Every one knows the Chinese wall today but not every one know why they made it. Its made for the Mongolians
they made the Chinese empire unsafe they have a much bigger army and better soldiers so they Chinese people made a wall. I think they need there own culture with there own weapons and armor like japanese. I already have skins if any one wants to help me Please do because i dont know anything about coding. And i dont know how to make buildings in png or txt style. But i can help with the language,skins,building style,history etc. So if any one is inspired and wants to make this culture just write a comment down and i answer.

Zoythrus

Re: Mongolian culture

Post by Zoythrus » Tue May 03, 2016 8:39 pm

Seeing as we have the Japanese, who already fill the "Asian" slot, while we're also unable to have horseback riding or massive walls, I highly doubt the Mongolians will be added to "canon" Millenaire anytime soon. If you want to see Mongolia become a legit culture, though, you're most likely going to have to make them yourself. :)

felinoel

Post by felinoel » Wed May 04, 2016 3:08 pm

Moved to custom content.

grubworldlacda

Post by grubworldlacda » Tue May 30, 2017 8:37 am

Dude, I have been creating my "Song Dynasty" Culture for a while now...
And wait...
This is not a bad idea.
There was that Dynasty before called the "YUAN DYNASTY" Under song.

felinoel

Post by felinoel » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:30 pm

grubworldlacda wrote:Dude, I have been creating my "Song Dynasty" Culture for a while now...
And wait...
This is not a bad idea.
There was that Dynasty before called the "YUAN DYNASTY" Under song.
If you can make it different enough from how we showcase the Japanese culture then let's see what you can make, the problem we have is that there are too many cultures in the world and we want to vary things up a bit from culture to culture.