Millenaire PVE Server

Discuss Millénaire in English
Jakerudd

Millenaire PVE Server

Post by Jakerudd » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:04 pm

If your interested in playing millenaire online and you are mature please reply to this topic and I will get back to you.

I decided to create a millenaire server that is PVE however I would like it to be friendly without griefers and unmature players, age does not matter as long as you abide by rules there is no OP just legit.

Techaninna

Re: Millenaire PVE Server

Post by Techaninna » Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:00 am

Thank you for posting this! I've been looking for a Millenaire server for quite some time now, but they all are either dead for for earlier versions (I run 1.7.10). I almost never play online due to all the immature kids and griefers/trolls, so I can see your drift. I'd be much interested in playing with you, as long as none of the villages get destroyed or raided whenever their owner is offline. I'd love to be a ruler of the Indian culture in your server. If you could contact me with the server name that would be most appreciated. I even know a few mods that go well with Millenaire, like Balkon's Weapons and Biomes o Plenty.

Jakerudd

Post by Jakerudd » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:13 pm

I am currently working on a modpack for the server, I do not want too many mods to that will ruin the game experience but I do want it so that nobody will become bored.

The server is not yet up, however it will be up sometime this week if you have Skype that would be the best way to contact you and also if you would like to recommend a list of mods that could be used but will not spoil the game and theme(medieval/fantasy) please feel free to give me a list.

I will be running the Millenaire 6.0.0 for Minecraft 1.7.10 I will also have a set of rules that all players will have to abide by, however it will not be too bad just the normal set of rules for example no griefing, no trolling etc.

Techaninna

Post by Techaninna » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:24 am

Jakerudd wrote:if you have Skype that would be the best way to contact you.
My ex-girlfriend hacked into my Skype account and decided to change the password, so I can't access my skype. If you could PM me with the server details that could work.

I don't use a modpack or anything, just 10 or so little mods to enhance the gameplay a bit. If you wanted a strict medieval style then these are the ones I use:
Optifine (obviously)
Biomes o Plenty (there's a specific way you have to add the cultures into the new biomes, since the biome supports are outdated as hell. Here are the places they should spawn in based on how they spawn in vanilla Minecraft.)
Balkon's Weapons (spears, battleaxes, and such)
CraftGuide (comes in handy A LOT)
Mapwriter for a world map
Voxelmap for a minimap
DamageIndicators
Druha's Minecraftia Culture (vanilla villagers that aren't completely useless!)

I know the furniture mod is modern but purely for convenience.

I am looking forward to this. Adios! :mrgreen:
Attachments
Biomes o Plenty Additions.txt
(993 Bytes) Downloaded 88 times

Samsonyt

Post by Samsonyt » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:33 pm

Hey Jakerud, I would love to at least visit your server. I have been developing my own millenaire server called MTCS for a little while. If you would like, we can discuss some of the issues which arise when creating a server based around millenaire. I do have a skype, I can pm it too you if you would like.

If your at all interested, you can check out the mtcs website here: millenairetcs.enjin.com

-Samsonyt

sparroha

Post by sparroha » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:13 pm

Are these server using a mod pack or does one have to install mods manually?

CalmDownLevelUp

Post by CalmDownLevelUp » Thu May 07, 2015 5:21 am

Hey, I think I would be interested in this server if it is still a thing. Let me know. My YouTube fans have wanted to see a multiplayer Millenaire series, so I thought this might be cool! :D

My skype is torii.wiley, would love to join.

-cdlu

Lorrdy

Post by Lorrdy » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:48 pm

I think it's nice that you want to do this server. I had already often the same idea. Wonder not, if I make errorsgrammatical errors (I use Google translator). I can speak English, but not as good as a native language.
You can use some Mods to protect the villages. For example, you can make areas, They Can only build the owner from the village. ;)

I would love to play at the server :D . My Skype name is "lordy1153" and my ingame name is Lorrdy.

KingWulf

Post by KingWulf » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:11 pm

Is the Server already running?
For how long already? How many RAM /Slots, Mods? How much Players?