New controlled village update

Discuss Millénaire in English
DeeJayCataclyst

New controlled village update

Post by DeeJayCataclyst » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:38 am

So i could not find a thread for this so if there is one out there i apologize. I had used this amazing mod ever since it came out and absolutely loved it. Fantastic and almost bug free. However, recently an update was created (i don't know how recent) that enabled you to build an actual village look you wanted, then use the wand of summoning to create a village. At first i was happy that now i could choose what the buildings looked like, i was incredibly disappointed when i found out that you could no longer just use the wand and boom a village would be made. Now you are required to create what you want, making what was once an amazing mod, now garbage. I have since gotten rid of the mod and until one of my friends tells me that this was changed, i will no longer be using it. It was a real shame, and i hope perhaps that this is changed in the future. Thank you, and goodbye

StalkerExecutor

Re: New controlled village update

Post by StalkerExecutor » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:27 am

Sir, you do know that you can have a separate village (for example, Architontia, or something like that, (controlled), not (custom, controlled)? You can still create a village with all the base building in. Perhaps it is that you want your built buildings to be built in the village automatically? I do not know.

Samsonyt

Re: New controlled village update

Post by Samsonyt » Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:40 pm

1. I agree with StalkerExecutor.
2. You are obviously an idiot (sorry, no offense), but the update did not remove any of the pre-designed villages. Quite frankly, I have no idea how you could have missed them in village selection screen.

-Samsonyt