Millenaire Server

Discuss Millénaire in English
Samsonyt

Millenaire Server

Post by Samsonyt » Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:20 am

Hey Millenaire people, I have created a multicraft server which is centralized around the millenaire mod and one other mod called KOTR which is basically a forge based replacement of basic server pluggins normally acquired through bukkit. The idea is that I would get 5-10 people to each develop their own village and go about interacting with other players and their villages. What i'm wondering is, are there any legal issues I might run into creating a public millenaire server? Would I be allowed to collect donations? Is there a certain way I should give credit to the creators of the mods I am using? Finally, is there a forum section on this website where I could recruit players to join without breaking any advertising rules? If you are not sure, then is there someone who I can pm with these questions?
Thank You!

TheAlphaTurkey

Re: Millenaire Server

Post by TheAlphaTurkey » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:19 pm

Personally, PM'ing Kinniken is probably the best way of going about answering these sort of questions :)

If this server is public though, I would be very interested in joining me thinks..

funnybricker

Post by funnybricker » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:38 am

I too would be interested in joining.

Samsonyt

Post by Samsonyt » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:44 am

Thanks, I'll PM Kinnekin, as for people joining... i'll pm you if everything works out