Help!

Discuss Millénaire in English
thor314ga

Help!

Post by thor314ga » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:58 pm

My Mayan village was growing nicely, and now I am faced with the immense task of getting around 1200 stone to build my house. This is a massive grind (not as bad as the 2500 for my Hindi), but what makes it worse is that the village has the resources. My miners have around 5000 stone in their chests, and they are married, but their wives will not ship any of the stone to the townhall. As the chests are locked, I am unable to make them do this... What can I do?

sakkarCZ

Re: Help!

Post by sakkarCZ » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:20 pm

I have no idea what you have to do. But in future it will be good if developers let player buy from miner material.

Maybe you can try to kill miners wife and go far away until the village will not be active. Than go Back and maybe she will respawn and start working. Villagers respawn after one day I think.

thor314ga

Post by thor314ga » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:49 pm

I did what you said, but the wife still won't deliver the stone... I followed her around, and for some reason she just keeps returning to the town hall to "Get resources for the household". In 90% of her runs, she doesn't bring back anything. Every once in a while though she brings back a few pieces of wood to burn. I tried always keeping the furnaces full of wood, but that didn't change anything...

sakkarCZ

Post by sakkarCZ » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:53 pm

I had same glith, bug or how to name it. But i dont remember the solution. :I. Probably I go far away for long time but IAm not sure if it will help. In older versions you way able to destroy theyr chest and put Down your own in which they put all items and you can take them.