Another update on Millenaire!

Discuss Millénaire in English
Zoythrus

Another update on Millenaire!

Post by Zoythrus » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:43 am

I was chatting with Galian about his progress on Millenaire, and here's what he had to say:
GalianRyu wrote:It's coming. I have the items and blocks done, I've got villagers, they can pathfind quite well, I just need to get their AI and the village infrastructure done. Doing so is taking a lot of trial and error and rebuilding, but when I'm done it should be pretty cool, the villagers should seem more lifelike.
So, as we all know, "trial and error" isn't exactly a quick or easy process, and that means all we can do is wait. But at least there is hope! Galian is working on it.

I'm looking forward to this improved pathfinding! :D

Orange1861

Re: Another update on Millenaire!

Post by Orange1861 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:30 pm

That sounds very good, I can personally say that the entire millenaire community is grateful for the work and effort Galian has put into it.
- Part time modder. Loves playing Minecraft and adores NPCs in most games.

Samsonyt

Post by Samsonyt » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:58 am

Not that I don't believe what you've been saying Zoythrus, but why hasn't he logged onto the forums and given an update like this himself? I understand he's been busy, but it only takes a few minutes and he used to give updates frequently.

Zoythrus

Post by Zoythrus » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:09 pm

Samsonyt wrote:Not that I don't believe what you've been saying Zoythrus, but why hasn't he logged onto the forums and given an update like this himself? I understand he's been busy, but it only takes a few minutes and he used to give updates frequently.
Because he's been busy, and I've agreed to help him out by relaying info to and from the forums to make it easier on him.

Just helping out a friend the best way I can, you know?

felinoel

Post by felinoel » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:37 pm

Samsonyt wrote:Not that I don't believe what you've been saying Zoythrus, but why hasn't he logged onto the forums and given an update like this himself? I understand he's been busy, but it only takes a few minutes and he used to give updates frequently.
Why would he need to?