Best texture pack for millenaire

Discuss Millénaire in English
Dungeonlord

Best texture pack for millenaire

Post by Dungeonlord » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:57 pm

Hi everyone i recently got into minecraft and i was looking for something to make the world more alive.
Millenaire looks incredible and i wanted to give it a shot. The only thing is making me think twice is the fact that the texture pack that i am using right now (and love) is the sphax version. I am currently running 1.7.10

In the forum the most recent patch is dated to April 2013 but doesn't seem compatible with 1.7.10 (http://bdcraft.net/forum/millenaire-textures-reborn)
but i also saw that someone from the millenaire community worked on making a small update february 2014(http://millenaire.org/library/view.php?cid=186)

So if i understood correctly it is not really possible to get the sphax texture to work with millenaire v6...am i right?

Is there a texture pack fully compatible with millenaire....google didn't help and i thought this would be the best pace to ask?

thanks in advance and i cannot wait to give this a go.

Dungeonlord

Re: Best texture pack for millenaire

Post by Dungeonlord » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:45 pm

so that is the one i also found.
Is that compatible with minecraft 1.7.10 and Millenaire v 6?
For the installation should it just REPLACE the x128 sphax zip file that is put in the resourcepack?
or should be instead added along with the basic sphax zip file?

Looking forward to try this mod out. I also looked around and this mod is the only one that seems to take vilages seriously.

Samsonyt

Re: Best texture pack for millenaire

Post by Samsonyt » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:13 am

I'm sorry, I'm honestly not sure as I've never tried using millenaire texture packs. Iv'e used texture packs alongside millenaire and it worked fine. I just posted you the link to the general texture pack search section. Good luck though, it can't hurt to try both.