Ceramic coating

Forum for discussing and coordinating translations of Millénaire
Xerty

Ceramic coating

Post by Xerty » Sun May 30, 2021 10:12 am

Hi all, newbie here having leased my first bmw for about six months now. I used to apply a heavy wax to previous cars but got bought a ceramic coating as a gift. Are these any good and can they be applied by a novice like me? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.. thanks in advance

Molik

Re: Ceramic coating

Post by Molik » Mon May 31, 2021 4:55 pm

I made my ceramic car coating with a 5 year warranty and a year later it is still beaded just like it was that day. The paintwork must be repaired before application as it will hide any imperfections. This really makes it easier to clean the car.

HoratioNewton

Post by HoratioNewton » Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:46 pm

Cool, this is exactly what I need, I would be a cool bumper repair service too. It's just that I already applied, but they told me a very high price, and this is not recommended. So if I have any advice, I'd love to hear it.

AnthonyLawrence

Post by AnthonyLawrence » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:17 am

I recently bought new parts for my car and I can tell you. The main thing is to find a reliable store where you can pay off and not worry about quality. My friend advised me by rear ranch hand bumper, believe me, you will be able to find everything you need for a car there. I went to their website to find out for prices, and I bought a lot of useful things for the car, so if you need reliable parts, you are one hundred percent into this service.

Andy1

Post by Andy1 » Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:30 am

Talking about ceramic coating, what is the best variant? I have never done it before so I would like to hear your thought and opinion right here.

Bobz

Post by Bobz » Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:39 am

Andy1 wrote:
Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:30 am
Talking about ceramic coating, what is the best variant? I have never done it before so I would like to hear your thought and opinion right here.
Personally, I believe that first of all you need to read various articles and reviews on the Internet in case you want to choose something truly good. By the way, you can easily do it here and learn more on how long does ceramic coating last and many other informative and useful things as well. As for me, I like that this ceramic coating is much easier to clean as all the parts is smooth. Hope that it will help you.