[new][reply] Spelling/usage note -- TheJimNicholson 23:15, 13 November 2011 (UTC)
"They will however expend as the villagers build additional structures and improve existing ones."
[new][reply] Spelling/Grammatical Errors and out of date -- Lemonater47 13:39, 9 June 2012 (CEST)
This Page is so out of date and there are tons of Errors that need fixing, there is just so much stuff to fix and add to list here. Someone needs to get round to doing it or give me permission to do it as I will be happy to I know a bit of HTML and English is my first language.
Lemonater47 11:37, 9 June 2012 (UTC)
- I don't know if you've gotten permission or not by the time you are reading this, but if you haven't, then I might be of assistance. I've got the rights to edit that page, but I tend to be rather busy nowadays and since English isn't my native tongue, well... Anyway, I wanted to suggest this option. If you are willing to correct the page and put it somewhere temporary, then I can copy it over to the main article.
- Hopefully the above makes a bit of sense to you. It's rather late here at the moment, so my mind isn't working optimally, but I hope you get what I mean. If you want to update the page via this method, just let me know when to copy what from where to where and I'll do it for you as soon as I can.
[new][reply] Re: Re: Spelling/Grammatical Errors and out of date -- Lemonater47 06:14, 12 June 2012 (CEST)
- That would be cool i will set up a link on this page with the fixed spelling soon and later I will put on the extra things needed like Japanese information.
- I have also talked to Kiniken about this as well but he hasn't replied
Fixed text is in here
[new][reply] Re: Re: Spelling/Grammatical Errors and out of date -- Lemonater47 22:26, 13 June 2012 (CEST)
- :: Kinniken has Removed the page protection so i can update it now. Thanks for your help Trancid.
[new][reply] New Uses! -- Dallas123450 22:47, 20 August 2013 (CEST)
This is For The Japanese Culture! First Of All, The Japanese Culture is Most Common In the Winter/Snow Biomes, So, To Prevent Ice From Freezing, I Think That The Dirt Below The Water Source Block Should Be Replaced With Glowstone. Second Of All, Make Some Uses For Rice! Here Are A Few Examples: New Item: Rice Cooker, Made With 3 Glass On Top, 1 Bucket Or Bowl in Middle, Coal, Bottom Middle, Sides Can be Either Be Brick Or Clay Bricks. Rice Cooker use: It Has A 4x4 Crafting Table Inside, To Make Cooked Rice, You Can Put 1 Water Bucket, 3 Rice Inside For 2, Or 2 Rice, 1 Water Bucket In For 1. Will Give An Empty Bucket Back. Another Use For The Rice Cooker Can be: Water Bucket, 3 Maze, 2 Rice, And 1 Cooked Chicken In For Heart Soup. Empty Bucket Will be Returned. Also, here Are The Food Health Statuses: Heart Soup: 1.5 Hearts And 4 Hunger. Cooked Rice: 0 Hearts .5 Hunger. Also, Here is Another Thing. A New Crafting Recipe With A New Item! Ultra Cooker: Crafting By Using: Rice Cooker in Middle, 3 Coal Across The Bottom, 2 Crafting Tables On The Right And left Middle, And 2 Wooden Buttons On The Right And Left Top, And 1 Cobblestone Handle In The Middle. Special: Produces 2x Amount Of Rice Products. Another New Item: Handle. Can Be Wooden, Cobblestone, Iron, Or Gold. Crafting By Using: Material In Middle And Stick On Upper Middle. Here Are The Durabilities: Wooden: 51 Cobblestone: 87 Iron: 195 Gold: 133 Every use For Cooking Rice Takes Up 1-3 Uses. Thanks! I hope These Can be New Changes! ~05192000